VERGENNES CHAMPS SWIM TEAM
~WE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGE NEW SWIM TEAM MEMBERS~
- Summer practice schedule will start Monday June 21st
- Practices will be held 7:35-9:30am M-F, 7:00-8:15 M,W,F and 8-9:15 Saturday morning. Meets will be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Level 1 - Level 6 swimmers will have slots in both morning and evenings. Saturdays will be clinics for all levels and devoted time for Level 1 swimmers.
Note: these are different then red cross swim lesson levels. See details on levels (Here).
- Team suits and apparel orders (optional) can be found on the website (Here).
In order for suits and apparel to arrive for the first meet please place your order by June 7th.
- First swim meet is Thursday July 1st home against the
- The coaches will be: Addie Brooks, Bill Clark, Pat Foley, Mitch Howell, and Jeremy Ouimette
- For additional information visit: http://vstswimming.org/
Minimum Qualifications to join VST:
Be at least 5 years old and completed kindergarten, can swim at least 25 yards unassisted without stopping, and can push off of the wall and glide on the surface of the water with face in the water.
If you are interested in knowing your swimmers swim level prior to registering please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. VST will be hosting swim tests June 5th and 6th at the Vergennes Pool.
Swim Team Fee: $100 per swimmer and Family max $250.
Cost should not prevent any swimmer from participating. They offer financial assistance to families. Please contact Tara Brooks (email@example.com)
In addition to the swim team fee, all swim team members must purchase a pool pass from the City of Vergennes before registering for swim team. This can be done online: (Here)